I hope you're having a great weekend. I've been thinking about starting a new writers' Webzine - one that's mostly written by contributors. That's you. :-)
I don't have any preconceived ideas of what kinds of writing the Webzine will contain. It's very much up to you. It may contain:
* Writing tips and hintsWe'll be using PublicSquare, which will make managing the Web publishing process easy.
* Fiction - short stories of less than 800 words
* Creative ideas - tell us what sparks your creativity
* Stories about you, your family, your pets - whatever you want to write about
* Articles about the business of writing
* Rants - got something you want to get off your chest? Rant!
* Inspiration - what inspires you?
Please let me know if you're interested in writing for the Webzine. At the moment, it will be a labor of love. There's no payment, but you're welcome to put links to your site and/ or blog, at the end of your writing. If you don't have any publishing credits at the moment, the Webzine will be a publishing credit for you.
Use the Comments section to indicate interest. Just express your interest - and tell me what you'd like to write.
If you're a new writer you're welcome, and if you're a pro, you're welcome too, because I'll be looking for editors.