These sites include Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Reddit.
1. Build an Audience on the Social Media Sites While You Write
It's important to start building your audience as soon as you get the idea for your ebook. This jumpstarts your sales: you'll make sales as soon as you launch your ebook.
The more people who know about you, and your new product, and the more visibility you have online, the more sales you will make.
Therefore, ensure that you become familiar with the social media sites while you're writing -- they're a great way to build your name and visibility.
Just five to ten minutes spent on these sites each day, will pay off handsomely once your ebook is written.
Blogging is also a form of social media marketing, and you'll get the best results when you integrate your social media promotions with a blog or a website. A blog is better, simply because it has built-in syndication (RSS) which helps you to spread your message.
Many writers are using the social media sites to understand what their audience wants and needs. Once they know this, they can provide exactly the information the market wants, as they write.
Although social media marketing is most useful while you're writing, if your ebook is already completed, it's not too late.
2. Interact on the Social Media Sites to Sell: Build Relationships and Credibility
You're now selling your ebook. Your launch date has passed. At this stage, you'll find that the sales of your ebook will tend to drop off. Interaction on the social media sites ensures that this doesn't happen.
When you build relationships on these sites, not only does this give you more credibility so that you attract more buyers, you'll also learn more about your customers.
Understanding more about your audience will helps you to write more ebooks on the same topics, and it also ensures that you have a large and constantly growing group of eager buyers for all your information products.
Build your writing career, step by step
Sell Your Writing Online NOW (SYWON) web writing training gives you highly marketable skills which will build your writing career for a lifetime.
You discover how to:
* Make great money writing simple Web articles
* Develop sites and blogs (using easy, free tools) which you can sell for 12 times their monthly earnings. (For example, if you create a small site which makes you $500 a month, you can sell it for $6,000 and more)
* Create ebooks which bring you in a passive income for years to come
* Develop a successful writing services practice -- charge $250 an hour for your writing services
* and much, much more.
Start your new writing life today.